This is my ONE HUNDREDTH EPISODE of the show – how exciting!
In this special episode, I share my reflections from the last two years of podcasting, including:
- The five reasons I love this show so much
- How the show has influenced my next book
- The sales concept that has helped me understand the value of my podcast
- A snapshot of the 11 seasons to date
- A top ten countdown of the most downloaded episodes
- My advice to anyone starting a podcast
I loved the chance to share behind the scenes of this show this week, and I am so very grateful to all those who have listened in each week, to my guests for sharing so generously, and to my team for making this happen every week so seamlessly.
To preorder my fourth book, Step Into You go here: https://lorrainemurphy.com.au/presale
And to enquire about mentoring with me, visit: lorrainemurphy.com.au/work-with-me/mentoring