Tracy Harris founded Mums with Hustle six years ago, and today the business offers a podcast, courses, workshops, membership programs, and online communities.
I met her at a business event over four years ago, and was immediately struck by her positive energy – but also by how clear she was on who her business was there to serve: mums running their own businesses. Since then, she has built a seven-figure business while working 20 hours per week.
In myself and Tracy’s wide-ranging chat, we cover:
- What she was doing before starting Mums With Hustle
- How the idea for it dropped in, and what the first baby steps she took towards it were
- The moment she realised that the concept could be a successful business
- How she made her first hire before she made a dollar
- The importance of niching – and how she found hers
- An overview of her current business model – its revenue streams, communities and team structure
- What her biggest “fuck yes!” and “oh shit no!” moments have been in its growth
- The weekly structure she works to and her individual focuses for each day I (love how Tracy does this!)
- Her experience of navigating being a parent while also serving her community
- What keeps her motivated and inspired on her business journey
- The three books that have been most life- or business-changing for her
- The one piece of advice she would give to someone wanting to step into their business idea
I hope you enjoy our chat as much as we enjoyed having it. To find out more about Tracy and Mums With Hustle, visit the website – tracyharris.co or go to Instagram – @mumswithhustle.