This season is taking you behind the scenes – as well as taking you behind the curtains of my businesses, I’ll also be talking to dynamic entrepreneurs, and smart experts who have the secrets and tools for success. You can also expect more chats with my business besties, and my mentees.
My first guest this season is Tim Duggan – one of the cleverest entrepreneurs and leaders I know, and now two-time author. His new book, Killer Thinking, has just been published and I LOVED it.
In the book, Tim dives deep into what a Killer Idea is… and (maybe more importantly) how we can have more of them!
In our conversation we cover:
- His adventures in life and biz since he was last on the show
- The exact ingredients of a killer idea
- What he sees as the greatest blocks people have when it comes to creativity
- How most of us have been approaching creativity all wrong… for a very long time!
- The difference between divergent vs convergent thinking
- The HIPPO problem and how to negate it
- How we can structure brainstorms better
- The idea of “plussing it”
- The leaky tap concept (this one is a gamechanger!)
- Maker vs Manager and the cues to get us in the creative zone
- His advice on setting the scene for creative success
- One tip to get out of a creative funk
To connect with Tim and his work, visit timduggan.com.au and you can find his book, Killer Thinking, in all great bookstores and online.
You can join the Bold Darling waitlist here: https://www.bolddarling.com/bold-darling
And the first ever Bold Darling Retreat is happening in October! Find out more and book your spot here: https://www.bolddarling.com/2022-retreat