Welcome to the last episode of this season on all things organisation!
To wrap up the season, this week I’m responding to listener questions – I’m pretty proud of how many I managed to pack into this episode…
In it, I cover:
- How to motivate yourself to do “the thing”
- How to overcome the problem of staying on track with your perfect week
- How to switch off work mode and get into housework mode (and vice versa)
- How to plan time for yourself with the needs of kids and partners
- How we organise our finances?
- How to stay organised around little people’s changing needs
- Where to start with decluttering
- My tips for getting back on track after a day or two of non-productiveness
- How to gently introduce our partner to a growth mindset
- How I stay on top of and sort my to-do lists
- My tips for getting organised for the week when we’ve been away for the weekend
- Staying on top of paperwork – what to keep and what to chuck
I so hope you get some nuggets that will help you in your life from this episode, and the free resources I mention are all available here: www.lorrainemurphy.com.au/resources/.