Something that has been invaluable to me in working through some big mindset challenges – business and otherwise – has been working consistently with a business coach… that coach being Ronan Powell.
Since my “Black November” period 18 months into my first business, Ronan has been a pivotal force in enabling me to get over my own mindset BS and try to constantly be developing myself as a person and a business owner.
I was super keen to tap into his incredible knowledge for this season on mindset, and happily – he said yes to an interview!
In our conversation, Ronan shares:
- What exactly a coach is, and how they can help their clients
- The difference between a coach and a mentor (I chime in here too!)
- His – and my – advice in deciding which coach to work with
- The three biggest obstacles he sees his clients having when it comes to their mindset
- A behind-the-curtains look at what it’s like to coach me!
- One thing that he has seen consistent with me in the six years we’ve known each other
- …and the thing that he’s seen change in me (this surprised me)
- The two most critical factors he sees in maintaining a positive mindset
- What congruence is, and how understanding it can make us infinitely more effective and successful
If you’d like to connect with Ronan, you can find him via his website www.powellbusinessleadership.com.au
My most successful program of 2019 (Step Into You) is beginning again on 26th March. You can hop on the waitlist right now on my website. I’ll be hosting a super-exclusive kick-off session just for those on the waitlist, so it’s worth getting your name down early…