If you’ve followed along on this podcast for a while, you’ll know that I am a HUGE believer in the power of habits, rituals and practises that prime us for success day to day.
These practises optimise us on the days we’re already feeling good, however they have the ability to give us speedy mindset upgrades on the days we’re feeling a bit (or very) crappy.
For me right now, these practises are extra critical as I move forward from a period last year when my mental health was not very good.
In this episode I cover:
- The two practises I do as soon as I wake up (NB: these are weird and even Wade doesn’t know I do them!)
- The latent power of affirmations and a sneak peek at some of the ones I’m working with in 2020
- The link between exercise and mindset
- The exercise shake-up I’m experiencing right now, and how it’s working
- The tricks I use to stop negative thinking in its tracks
- PLUS: the top 3 energy-boosting I use to get myself firing on all cylinders
I’ve shared a LOT of behind-the-scenes info in this episode (a notebook and pen might come in handy), which is usually reserved for my one-on-one mentees for members of my Step Into You program.
If you haven’t already, get yourself on the waitlist so you can get access to the waitlist VIPs only kick-off session with me. You can find it at lorrainemurphy.com.au/waitlist.