This week’s special guest on our season all about mindset has so much gold to share! Anthia Koullouros is a naturopath with over 20 years of clinical experience. She’s also the founder of Ovvio Organics, AKA the most gorgeous, carefully created tea you’ll ever experience.
I worked closely with Anthia last year when I was having intense mindset challenges, and associated health issues. I knew I needed to address the link between mindset and our wellbeing as part of this season and there was no one else I wanted to help me explore that topic than Anthia.
In our chat, we discuss:
- The interconnected way our wellbeing affects our mindset
- How exactly our gut influences our mood and ability to think clearly
- The pros and cons of coffee for our mindset
- The telltale signs that we may have a gut issue
- The factors that may be affecting your sleep (some may surprise you!)
- A special message for parents who probably aren’t as in charge of their sleep as they’d like to be
- The condition of postnatal depletion and how it plays out for mothers
- The foods we can eat to help support our mindset
- Plant-based eating and whether or not it can help our mindset
- The simple phrase she teaches her clients to assist them in successfully making positive changes for their health
- How she personally manages her mindset with multiple focuses in her business
You can find Anthia on Instagram – @ovvioorganics and also via her website ovvioorganics.com.au.
I also want to tell you about the live Masterclass I’m hosting next week… I spend a LOT of time during my one-on-one mentoring and workshops guiding women who are feeling stuck, tired and out-of-touch with themselves to a more centred, calm and safe place.
In this Masterclass, I’m sharing the five steps I coach my mentees on, and that I practice day-to-day in my own life. I’m calling it “From burnt-out to brilliant: five steps to relighting your inner flame”.
It’s all happening at 8pm AEDT next week Wednesday 18th March 2020. Jump over to lorrainemurphy.com.au/webinar/ to register – would love to have you there with me. Oh and don’t worry if you can’t make the live session – I’ll send you the recording afterwards.