This season on the show is all about Chicken Soup Conversations – D&Ms with my “anchors”, those who have seen me through some big chapters in my life and whom I’ve built a rich tapestry of shared experience with.
My intent is to welcome you into our conversation each week as we share memories, funny stories and life lessons together… and no doubt give you a much more “rounded” perspective on who I am!
This week’s Chicken Soup Conversation is with my Business Manager, Michelle Broadbent – who also describes herself as my “Blankie” (aka my emotional support!).
As anyone who knows her can attest, Michelle sprinkles sparkle and great energy everywhere she goes and she’s been a critical building block in not just my business, but my life, in the time that we’ve known each other.
In this chat we speak about:
- The pretty romantic story of how we came to know each other
- Our immediate first impressions on beginning to work together (hers made me sad)
- How she navigated her separation and later divorce, and adjusted to be a single mum of two daughters
- The importance of asking for help, even when you’re known as the one who doesn’t need any
- The best kind of help we can give to friends who are having a difficult time
- Her story of finding love again (doesn’t this sound like a gossip mag headline?!)
- How she is finding Iso Life – running her business and homeschooling simultaneously
- Why each of us thinks our relationship works
- The greatest thing we’ve taught each other
To connect with Michelle, go to michellebroadbent.com.au or you can find her on Instagram at @michbroadbent.
In exciting business news for me, The LM Love Club is well and truly off. This is our chance to take our podcast romance to the next level, and connect in a deeper way with a beautiful tribe of like-minded women.
Each month I host a private members-only Masterclass and have a one-on-one mentoring session with one member of the group, which is then shared with the rest of the club to learn from. LM Love Club members are connected together in a private online group, and they also get first dibs on new events and programs, as well as a member discount.
The LM Love Club is $59 per month and you can pause or stop your membership anytime. To find out more, jump over here.
One of those events is my upcoming Remote Flow Masterclass, which is happening next Friday 24th April.
In this 75-minute action-packed session, I distil the key learnings from my corporate training for teams adjusting to working from home. I’ll be sharing the three biggest areas we need to focus on in order to successfully GSD at home: Organisation, Positive Mindset and Connected Team, and what we must focus on in those areas.
The corporate training investment is in the thousands of dollars, however spots for this Masterclass are just $49 ($34 for LM Love Club members) and you can register here.