This season of the show is all about LM Life Lessons: the greatest lessons I’ve learned (and continue to learn) and the lessons I share most with my mentees, event attendees and online program participants.
I cannot overestimate the importance of self-knowledge. As I explain in this week’s episode, it underpins everything we do, experience and create in our lives.
In this episode, I share:
- Why self-knowledge is so critical to our life experience
- How self-knowledge is a practice, not a final outcome
- The quote I lean on for support in my self-awareness endeavours
- The three greatest tools I have discovered to help me build my self-knowledge
- The profiling techniques that I’ve used extensively in my work, but also for my personal relationships
- A 101 on DISC behaviour profiling and how it has helped my relationships
Links from this episode:
Susan Cain’s book Quiet – https://www.booktopia.com.au/quiet-susan-cain/book/9780141029191.html
Clifton Strengthsfinder – https://store.gallup.com/p/en-au/10108/top-5-cliftonstrengths
Free online DISC assessment – https://discpersonalitytesting.com/
Create Academy officially closed today, however (as always) we are keeping space for the inevitable late-joiners. If you’re keen to live a more creative life, this one is for you! You can find out all the details here: https://lorrainemurphy.com.au/create-academy/