This season of the show is all about LM Life Lessons: the greatest lessons I’ve learned (and continue to learn) and the lessons I share most with my mentees, event attendees and online program participants.
Realising the power that a gratitude practice (or several practices) has been transformational for me in my life and in my businesses. When used intentionally, gratitude can unlock abundance, develop relationships and help us keep our mindsets positive.
In this episode, I share:
- Why gratitude is so powerful
- How we can leverage gratitude to remove fear from our lives
- The gratitude practice I’ve maintained for years – and the reason why it’s so important that it’s done last thing at night
- The latent power of thank you cards that most people totally miss out on
- The best day to send a thank you card
- How a thank you card saved my first business in 2013
- The gratitude practice I teach my mentees to get themselves out of a funk
I also mention in this episode my first Step Into You Retreat, which is happening 15th-18th October in Noosa Hinterland.
If four days and three nights of being totally taken care of appeals to you, then you’ll LOVE this. I’m bringing together all the best elements of retreats I’ve experienced (hint: yoga, food, rest, workshops), and sharing them with a group of women on our own 44-acre of magical Nature.
You can get all the gorgeous details right here: https://lorrainemurphy.com.au/step-into-you-retreat/
Thank you for tuning into the show!