This season of the show is all about LM Life Lessons: the greatest lessons I’ve learned (and continue to learn) and the lessons I share most with my mentees, event attendees and online program participants.
I’m wrapping up the season with the life lesson that’s had probably THE biggest impact on my productivity across my entire life, however most especially in my work.
When I was writing my second book Get Remarkably Organised, I realised that – at its very essence – being organised comes down to how well we look after our Future Selves.
In this episode, I share:
- The idea of our Future Self – and why it’s such a powerful one (and – fun! – I read an excerpt from the book for this part)
- One business-related and one non business-related example of how I neglected my Future Self in the past
- The hacks I’m using to make sure I get my exercise time in
- My absolute non-negotiables that need to happen to look after my Future Self each week
- A menu of ideas for you to look after your Future Self – from annually right through to each day
Two books I mention in this episode are:
- When They Zig You Zag by Siimon Reynolds
- Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy
If you’d like to download my To Do List template, you can find it here: https://lorrainemurphy.com.au/resources/
I also mention in this episode my next three monthly events. First up is my Goalsetting & Goalgetting Workshop on Saturday 25th July. You can find all the details on the events page on my website: https://lorrainemurphy.com.au/events/.
Thank you for tuning into the show!