I know from chatting to my community that the overwhelm is real right now, so helping you to get organised is my BIG focus for the next couple of months, including for this season of the show!
I’m super excited to bring you this episode, as it’s the first of three one-on-one mentoring sessions I recorded with members of my LM Love Club.
In each of these episodes, you get to listen in as I work through an organisational block my mentee has and pick up nuggets that you can apply in your life too.
This week’s session is with Melbourne-based career coach, Sarah Felice.
Sarah Felice is the Founder and Principal Consultant of Sarah Felice Career Coaching. She is an accomplished career coach with over twelve years of experience in career coaching and outplacement. Her core belief is that she ‘sees the best in people and helps them to see the best in themselves’.
Sarah’s organisational block is finding a balance between work and home life, while in the midst of Melbourne’s lockdown.
She’s struggling with being able to switch off from work, feeling overwhelmed when she looks at her calendar and dealing with the house being less than perfect while she’s working at home.
In our session, we talk about:
- Why individual battery time is so important to recharge ourselves
- How he can find more time for her creative projects
- Dealing with different standards from our loved ones when it comes to tidiness at home
- How effective energy management is the key to sustaining our energy throughout the week
- Coping strategies for introverts who need to spend a lot of time on Zoom… and who have their families at home full-time right now!
You can find Sarah on Linked In at: au.linkedin.com/in/sarahfelice
I also talk in this episode about my free Masterclasses on Tuesday 25th August: Bonus Time: Five Habits To Get You Back AT LEAST Five Hours A Week.
You can register right here: lorrainemurphy.com.au/masterclass.
No drama if you can’t make the live sessions, everyone who registers will get the recording and the Bonus Time Playbook.
Thanks so much for listening!