For Season 8 of the podcast, I’m focusing on one of my greatest passions: business!
I’ve had my own business since 2012 and entrepreneurship is a pursuit I devote a tonne of time, energy and focus to – whether it’s growing my own business, or mentoring others in theirs. In this season, I’ll be taking you behind the scenes in my business – as well as interviewing business owners I respect enormously.
This week’s episode features an interview with someone I’ve admired for quite a while in business. Revie Jane is an entrepreneur, speaker and writer, who has a couple of thriving businesses under her belt now. She is also an advocate for mental health, and has spoken openly about her mental health challenges.
In our chat, we cover:
- The early days of her fitness career, and how a simple observation led her to the purpose that still drives her today
- How she started her personal brand, and the intentional steps she took to plant the seeds for the mega-profile she has today
- The curve ball that ended her first business (at 36 weeks’ pregnant!), and what it taught her
- The realities of overwhelming demand in a business, and how she’s navigating it right now
- Her issues with self-doubt and the simple practices she uses to overcome it every day
- Why we both believe it’s important for entrepreneurs (and everyone!!) to discuss self-doubt, no matter what stage of the journey we’re in
- The two practices that have been gamechangers for her in blending a rapidly growing business with a young family
- How her experience of anxiety and PTSD have shaped her approach to business
To find out more about Revie Jane (and to get your hands on her brilliant products!), visit her website at www.reviejane.com or on Instagram at @reviejane.