Welcome to a brand new season of the show! This season is the Step Into You Season – it’s allllll about helping you step into the person you want to be.
All of us – at one point or another – have periods of feeling a bit flat, disconnected from ourselves and burnt-out. My intention with this season is to help you move from a “low-res” version of yourself to the full-blown, glorious Technicolor version of you. Each week, I’ll be exploring a different life area to help you upgrade your life.
And – to support this journey even more – I’m hosting a free Step Into You Challenge. Over five days, I’ll step you through easy and achievable actions that will give you micro life upgrades each day. It’s starting on 1st February and you can sign up here: lorrainemurphy.com.au/stepintoyou
Ok – onto this week’s episode! In my last episode, I shared the news that we’re expecting our second baby. It most certainly has NOT been a smooth ride, and growing our family has been one of the areas that has pushed me most in terms of physical, emotional and spiritual growth.
This week I’m sharing the behind-the-scenes story of this pregnancy, including:
- The back story to growing our family… and the waiting and heartbreak it’s involved
- The two biggest life areas we needed to sort out before this baby could happen (one of which is a BIG share for me!)
- Finding out we were pregnant, and the immediate rollercoaster of emotions that brought
- The long two months of waiting to be clear of Trimester 1
- The symptoms – and weight gain! – I’ve experienced so far
- How we told Lexi she was going to be a big sister, and her reaction
- Our Plan A for our baby’s birth
- The biggest lessons this pregnancy has brought me already
Thank you for all of the love and support that’s come our way already with our special news – I cherish this community so very much.