The theme for this season is “connection” – and this theme will come to life in a different way each week of this season. Myself and my special guests will be diving into mindset, success, wellbeing and relationships as we journey into a different facet of “connection” in each episode.
Given how much the masculine vs feminine energy topic has come up in my work – and especially on my recent Noosa retreat – I’m keen to explore how women have become disconnected with their divine feminine… and how they can reconnect with it.
Happily, I have the perfect person to dive into this area with: Claire Obeid. Claire and I first met through our PR career 12 years ago and she has since gone on to be a multi-faceted spiritual guru – she’s a life coach who also teaches yoga, meditation, breathwork, EFT (aka tapping), somatic therapy… and a lot more! I adore speaking to and working with Claire, and she has so much gold to share in this episode.
In our conversation, we share:
- What the “divine feminine” (and “divine masculine”) actually means
- How to tell if we’re disconnected from our divine feminine
- The challenges women experience when they’re feeling disconnected from their divine feminine
- What Claire sees as the “tipping point” for women to address this disconnection within themselves
- What she would say to women who may feel unsafe being more in their feminine, or they may not feel it’s appropriate for them (e.g: if they’re in very masculine roles)
- The practices Claire recommends to help women connect back in with their divine feminine
- How some practices that we think are very feminine – eg: yoga – can actually be quite masculine (this was an eye-opener for me!)
- How women can retain their femininity in the face of the sometimes endless demands of parenting
- The role our romantic relationships play in helping us access that divine feminine (speaking to heterosexual relationships)
- The advice she would give to parents of girls, and helping to guide them on this journey
I’m so happy we get to bring you this conversation this week – thank you Claire for sharing so much of your magic with us. You can find Claire at claireobeid.com, on Facebook and on Instagram as @claireobeid_.
You can find out more about my Reconnection Tour here: https://lorrainemurphy.com.au/reconnection-tour/
And you can register for my free group mentoring session on Tuesday 13th April – AKA Love Club Live – here: https://lorrainemurphy.com.au/love-club-live/