DISC Behaviour Profiling Workshop
I first learned about it in the early days of my first business and over the eight years since, DISC has transformed my understanding of both myself and others – and helped immensely in all my relationships – personal and professional.
After our two hours together, you’ll be clear on what your individual DISC behaviour profile is, what that means for your interactions with others, how you approach other behaviour profiles, and can prevent the likely roadblocks with your new understanding.
Saturday 19th September, 2-4pm (AEST)
- Your two-hour afternoon workshop
- Guided DISC self-assessment
- Overview of the four behaviour profiles
- Workshop recordings and notes
- $10 donation to Share The Dignity